I was lucky enough to be invited to do a Mozinar for Moz, which has a great platform to reach other marketers. I gave a presentation on content marketing in boring industries, talking about how somewhat drab concepts can be invigorated with life so we can better meet our goals. The slides can be found above or here and the full video with audio should be found shortly on Moz.
Important Links Mentioned in the Presentation:
- CHANNELLOCK’s Wrench Product Page
- Lings Cars
- The Movoto Blog
- GEAppliances’ Water Softeners and Water Heaters Product Page
- 10 Hard-to-Fill Jobs
- The Complete Guide to Link Building with Local Events
- Would You Take a Pay Cut to Work From Home?
- Google Consumer Surveys
- SoftwareAdvice.com CRM Survey
- Home Depot’s How-To Section
- Are Your Titles Irresistibly Click Worthy & Viral?
- The PR Strategies SEOs Haven’t Learned