Siege Media is growing! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s 2018 and 2019 Best Workplaces list, and have been named one of the Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for two years running. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA. America’s Finest City. This part-time position will be based in our new and growing Austin office.
Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a part-time spot open for a Administrative Assistant for 18-20 hours/week. Hours would reflect a semi-set schedule of Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 4pm each of those three days. There is a chance for growth in this position in the future. You will be directly assisting our Office Manager in San Diego, as well as the Austin team on location with daily tasks. You will have the ability to grow with the company into additional roles should you show the drive and determination to do so.
We don’t believe in making you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place.
Perks include office snacks, happy hours, a relaxed (& dog friendly!) work environment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
- Assist San Diego Office Manager with Austin office operations and procedures
- Assist in the on-boarding of new hires, including technology purchases and set up, sending welcome emails and coordinating with managers
- Manage daily office needs including ordering supplies and snacks, bi-weekly lunch catering, processing mail and packages, cleaning and organization
- Manage relationships with facilities staff and landlord
- Act as in house tech-support helping team members as needed
- Support and grow office culture and help plan in house and off site activities
- Help keep a positive and engaging atmosphere in the environment
- Assist with project management as needed
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the management team
- Be working towards or possess a four-year degree
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Docs
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Proactive/ability to work without micro-management
- Great communication skills both verbally and digitally
- Ability to work well in a team environment to give and receive constructive feedback
- Understanding of MacOS
- Familiarity with online task helpers such as Basecamp, Slack and Timeneye
- At least 2 years of administrative office skills/office management
- Love for gifs
To apply for this position, please email info @ siegemedia.com with “Banana” incorporated in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your resume with a short introduction/cover letter
- Why you are interested in this position