Election Day is less than 30 days out.
On today’s Content & Conversation, Ross and Caroline discuss how your content marketing calendar should change to reflect the upcoming national news (and if it should change at all).
Also, if you’re in the U.S., don’t forget to vote!
- 00:25: How we view Election Day in our content calendars
- 1:07: Questions to ask yourself about content publishing that week
- 1:50: What counterprogramming is and how it can help
- 3:07: How to pitch “counterprogramming” topics
- 4:10: Pivoting content for Election Day
- 5:15: How newsrooms change during election week
- 6:06: Tips for drafting and sending pitches later
- 7:15: The ideal pitch window to distribute non-election news
- 9:58: Other content marketing projects to take on instead