We pride ourselves on having 50% of our staff focused on design. But it’s taken years to build that talent.
If you’re looking to hire a graphic designer (or you’re interested in applying to work at Siege), in this week’s Content & Conversation Caroline sits down with senior art directors Leslie and Eric to chat through our vetting process.
Even if you’re not a graphic designer by trade, listen below for helpful tips on vetting creative portfolios and what you should expect from a designer.
- 1:06: What we look for in a design applicant’s portfolio
- 2:00: Discerning what is the work of a graphic designer vs. a larger team
- 3:06: An average test project and what we look for
- 5:56: What we vet designers for during the final in person interview
- 7:58: Tips for content marketers who need to hire a graphic designer
- 9:15: Where to find great designers
- 10:30 : What to consider when hiring a full time designer vs. a freelancer