If you’re starting from zero, this is the episode for you.
Launching a new brand today can feel like a uphill battle. Especially in markets like insurance, personal finance or SaaS — how do you compete in a crowded market? Directors Caroline Gilbert and Alex Heinz chat through their SEO and content recommendations for startups and SMBs to get started on the right foot.
- 00:38: How to evaluate keywords (and find them) when just starting out
- 4:07: Finding lower competition terms
- 5:13: Why passive link building is even more important for lower authority sites
- 7:06: When buyer personas ≠ linkable audience
- 8:03: Understanding authority and credibility when link building
- 10:00: Building out a “hero asset” to carry your content strategy
- 11:51: How to balance a blog design that scales