If you’re a technical SEO, stop doing these things.
Even if you’re technically minded, seeing the value of content and pushing beyond the keywords is equally important to rankings and traffic. Caroline and Senior SEO Analyst Shelley Marshall discuss areas an SEO may get wrong about content marketing.
- 00:35: Why UX/UI still matters even as a technical SEO
- 3:48: What you may be missing during the brainstorming period
- 5:57: How to think about link building with content
- 7:50: Tackling content marketing as an SEO in a niche industry
- 10:10: Examples of successful SEO driven content in non-“sexy” industries
- 10:44: When content marketing won’t help your SEO problems