Possibly the hardest part of outreach is deciding who to pitch.
We’re not of the “spray and pray” mindset, so building a pitch list takes time. That said, we’ve discovered some helpful tricks and tips to try to decrease that vetting period as much as possible.
In today’s Content & Conversation, Director of Content Marketing Vince Nero offers his updated advice on how we cut down on time spent compiling pitches.
- 00:33: Easy quantitative signals to decide not pitch a site
- 3:00: Should “spam scores” play into your vetting process?
- 5:00: Our process of “real time” prospect lists vs. advanced list building
- 5:40: Is a low domain authority site an automatic “no”?
- 6:58: Qualitative features to help your decision making process
- 10:00: Evaluating social media followers in vetting websites
- 11:29: How we vet for guest posting sites
- 14:58: Vetting for link relevancy