Siege Media is growing! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s 2018 and 2019 Best Workplaces list, and have been named one of the Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for two years running. We currently have a spot open for a talented Digital Analytics Specialist to help us find actionable data and prove ROI to our clients.
This position will be the first of its kind, with high potential to grow and lead a department from scratch in an organization that highly values data and its impact on content.
We don’t believe in making you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place. Perks include health, vision and dental benefits, 401k, donation matching, career development budget, unlimited vacation, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
- Work closely with account teams to provide monthly reporting and actionable insights to content performance
- Helps define content strategy for new and existing clients by adding in-depth, content-related research and analysis
- Performs website audits, develops related recommendations and acts as a consultant to clients to ensure SEO best practice compliance
- Regularly examine, implement and improve established goal tracking models
- Assist business development with proposals and content development for the Siege Media blog to evangelize content analytics as a service offering
- Project manage multiple clients and interface with clients and internal teams to implement analytics best practices
- 2+ years in a digital analytics role, ideally with an organization or organizations that had significant traffic from search
- Advanced experience in goal setting, tracking and reporting using Google Analytics, Omniture, Hubspot and Excel
- A beginner to intermediate understanding of SEO and how it ties into analytics
- Strong project management abilities with experience juggling multiple time-sensitive projects
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and deliver reports or recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Business or a related field
- Strong writing skills for supporting the Siege Media blog and client or team communication
- Proven ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “grape” incorporated in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your resume with a short introduction/cover letter
- Why you are interested in this position