Siege Media is growing! We were nationally recognized on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list and Inc. 5000 list, highlighting the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talented Graphic Designer to help us continue to deliver great content for our clients.
We don’t believe in making you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place. Perks include health, vision and dental benefits, 401k, donation matching, career development budget, unlimited PTO, work-from-home equipment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
We have offices in San Diego, Austin, and New York City. This full-time position will be remote (North American applicants only) but if you are located in any of these areas, you will have access to the office and there may be occasional team meetings held when things are safe to do so. Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, experiencing our culture on Instagram, and checking out our work on Dribbble!
Siege Media values diversity. We encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, parents and those with disabilities to apply. Through our “health, then work” philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at Siege. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
- Ability to cross back and forth between UX and graphic design
- Communicate with front end development team to implement design
- Champion best practice of usability and user-centric design
- Interface with clients about brand requirements and content ideas
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into the final design
- Stay on top of graphic design trends to develop innovative content for the purpose of building client visibility
- Tech savvy/interest in the internet
- Ability to J.F.D.I.
- Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to create original illustrations
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Agile graphic design capabilities that can produce attractive content across many different industries
- Close attention to detail, i.e. strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- SEO knowledge/experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects
- 1-5 years experience in a graphic design role
- Graphic Design degree from respected 4-year institution
- 1-2 years experience with digital marketing
- 1-2 years experience working in an agency environment
Pay for this position depends on experience and skills, but mostly skills. Siege Media also offers 401k matching, health, dental and vision insurance, a yearly $1,000 career development budget, unlimited paid time off, and other great benefits.
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “howdy” incorporated in the subject line.
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- Why you are interested in this position
- Links to your portfolio/an attached portfolio
- A design example you feel best matches the normal requirements of this position