Siege Media is growing! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s 2018 and 2019 Best Workplaces list, and have been named one to the Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for three years running. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talented Content Marketing Intern to help us continue to deliver great content for our clients. Our goal is to make the web a better place by generating content that solves the problems of hundreds of thousands of people each month by the power of search.
We don’t believe in making you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place. Perks include health, vision and dental benefits, 401k, donation matching, career development budget, unlimited vacation, active event reimbursement, quarterly out of the office “Siegetivities”, office snacks and happy hour, a relaxed (& dog friendly!) work environment, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
We have offices in San Diego, Austin, and New York City. This internship will be based in our San Diego, CA office. Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, and experiencing our culture on Instagram.
- Assist in the creation of content marketing campaigns, including blog posts, infographics and other marketing collateral.
- Write effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals.
- Maintain internal documentation and client reporting.
- Seeking junior or senior level students.
- Must be currently enrolled in a marketing, pubic relations, business or similar bachelor’s program.
- Tech savvy/interest in the internet.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design.
- Working knowledge of marketing tools and how they can be used to help grow client websites.
This is currently for the Spring 2020 semester with a January start. Seeking a minimum availability of 16 hours/week. This is a paid internship ($12.00/hour) and is available for college credit.
To apply for this position, email email@example.com with “SoCal” incorporated in the subject line.