Siege Media is growing! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list, and have been named one of the Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for three years running. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for an Operations Assistant to help us continue to support our wonderful team.
We have offices in San Diego, Austin, and New York City. This part-time position and will be based in our east Austin office. Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, and experiencing our culture on Instagram. Currently, Siege’s entire team is operating remotely due to COVID-19, however, once we can return to our offices safely, applicants will be required to work in-office. You will be directly assisting our Operations Manager, as well as the physical Austin team, with high potential to cross-support our San Diego and New York team. Primary focus will be daily business maintenance tasks, special projects, and physical office maintenance. This is a part-time position for 20 hours per week and you will have set-hours.
Siege Media values diversity. We encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, parents and those with disabilities to apply. Through our “health, then work” philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at Siege. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
- Organize and oversee Austin office operations and procedures
- Potential calendar management/EA Support for CFO
- Assist in the on-boarding of new hires, including technology purchases, computer setup and calendar maintenance
- Manage daily office needs including ordering supplies and snacks, bi-weekly lunch catering, processing mail and packages, cleaning and organization
- Manage relationships with maintenance staff, landlord and janitorial staff
- Act as in house tech-support, helping team members as needed
- Manage contractor documents and payments
- Manage employee travel needs/bookings
- Support and foster office culture and help plan in-house and off-site activities
- Help keep a positive and engaging atmosphere in the office
- Assist with project management as needed
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the Operations Manager
- Willingness to adapt to ever-changing list of duties and responsibilities
- Maintain helpful/positive/customer service related mentality for our employees
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work without micro-management
- Professional communication skills both verbally and digitally
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- High functioning multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online
- Basic accounting skills
- At least 2 years of administrative assistant or office management experience
- Excelled understanding of MacOS
- Familiarity with online task helpers
- Understanding of WordPress
- Love of gifs
Salary range for this position is $16-$20/hour.
To apply for this position, please email info @ siegemedia.com with “Weimaraner” incorporated in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your resume with a short introduction/cover letter
- Why a part-time, set-schedule position is great for you
- Why you are interested in this position