Siege Media is growing! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s 2018 and 2019 Best Workplaces list, and have been named one to the Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for three years running. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talented Senior Paid Social Media Specialist to help us continue to deliver great content for our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to build out a new offering for our clients and grow a department.
We don’t believe in making you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place. Perks include health, vision and dental benefits, 401k, donation matching, career development budget, unlimited vacation, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
- Directly manage paid social client advertising accounts
- Coordinate with content marketing and SEO teams to build out promotion schedules
- Create content specifications for landing pages and collaborate with designers and front end developers
- Utilize optimization and reporting tools to maximize client ad spend efficiency
- Analyze performance, monitor budget pacing, and report on trends to clients
- 3+ years experience managing digital advertising campaigns (preferably Facebook)
- Expert writing skills
- Intermediate Google Analytics skills
- Goal orientated with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Demonstrated strong communication, organization, and task execution skills
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- 1-2 year’s experience working in an agency environment
Pay for this position depends on experience and skills, but mostly skills. Siege Media also offers 401k matching, health, dental and vision insurance, a yearly $1,000 career development budget, unlimited paid time off, and other great benefits. These benefits will become available to you after a two month probationary period.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with “fish taco” incorporated in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your resume with a short introduction/cover letter
- Why you are interested in this position
- Pretend you were creating a Facebook retargeting campaign for Harry’s. Provide three examples (written copy, targeting parameters, example imagery) for how you would move a potential customer through the buyer’s funnel.