In a new year, the pendulum is swinging once again for all things content marketing. Are you on the right side?
This week’s episode features an all-star guest list of SEO experts (in order of appearance): Cyrus Shepard, Founder of Zyppy; Mike King, Managing Director & Founder of iPullRank; Aleyda Solis, Intl. Mobile SEO Consultant & Founder of Remoters.net; Rand Fishkin, Co-Founder & CEO of Sparktoro; and Kevin Indig, Director of SEO at Shopify.
Listen and learn as this experienced group discusses Core Web Vitals, visual search and the ongoing debate of the most important ranking signals for the future, plus more.
- 1:04: Cyrus Shepard, Founder of Zyppy | How Core Web Vitals, passage indexing and engagement will impact both ranking signals and click-through rates
- 2:20: Mike King, Managing Director & Founder of iPullRank | Is Core Web Vitals all hype? What to focus on instead
- 7:46: Aleyda Solis, International Mobile SEO Consultant, Founder of Remoters.net | The importance of visual search
- 11:16: How Google vs. Apple affects outcomes internationally
- 12:20: Rand Fishkin, Co-Founder & CEO of Sparktoro | Brand identity vs. link building
- 13:15: What is a good link signal vs. a bad link signal?
- 15:11: Kevin Indig, Director of SEO at Shopify | Why Google’s increase in SERP features will affect rankings and traffic