Aleyda Solís joins us on this episode of Content & Conversation.
Navigating an e-commerce SEO strategy comes second nature to content marketing pros — but what about when you have to scale it internationally?
Aleyda Solís, the International SEO Consultant and Founder of Orainti, has more than a decade of experience in Global SEO Strategy. In this episode, she sits down with Ross to talk about how to create content that meets every benchmark of the buyer’s journey at an international level.
They discuss how to make SEO adjustments for different audiences around the globe, and how content marketers can optimize their content through FAQs, reviews, and relevant content to make an international impact.
Follow Aleyda on Twitter.
- 00:13: Welcome, Aleyda Solís, International SEO Consultant, Orainti
- 1:06: E-commerce category pages best practices
- 7:18: Companies that do category pages well (JB HI-FI)
- 11:21: How to optimize product pages
- 14:42: Why human-first content is ideal
- 17:34: Companies that do product pages well (Manscaped)
- 19:24: Do accordions have SEO value?
- 22:55: AI tools for e-commerce category/product page content
- 26:01: How to keyword map effectively, Aleyda’s cheatsheet
- 30:56: Avoiding keyword cannibalization with different intent
- 34:28: Final tips, tactics, and recommended tools