David Palombo joins us on Content & Conversation.
Launch That embodies its name to the fullest — launching several high-performing brands since its inception in 2007.
David was quite prepared for this success with roots in the SEO and content marketing space for over a decade.
Using the chemistry of his well-rounded team, Launch That prides itself on the importance of legitimate expertise and the push for the best-quality content on the SERP.
In today’s episode, David and Siege CEO Ross Hudgens break down how to get the most out of E-A-T best practices and how it has contributed to Launch That’s exponential growth.
- 00:12: Welcome, David Palombo, President and COO of Launch That. Brands include: Asbestos.com, Retireguide.com, Drugwatch.com, Annuity.org, Consumernotice.org
- 1:39: Launch That’s content creation process with E-A-T in mind
- 5:53: Balancing high-quality content and scale for content creators
- 8:09: How to separate ownership, performance across team members
- 9:10: Procuring experts for content review
- 14:26: How to motivate link builders
- 17:52: The difficulty of generating links, shift towards passive links
- 18:27: The biggest motivators for content creators
- 20:53: Annuity.org’ link-building element, “Cite Us” and its benefits
- 23:14: Why authority is key for passive links
- 24:55: How Launch That uses feedback CTAs
- 30:07: What lift or data does “Cited Research Articles” show?
- 32:35: Breakdown of David’s team, what “lateral roles” means
- 36:09: The ideal process for writers
- 38:31: What is Launch That excited about?