Finally, the answer to the question you’ve always wanted to know.
You may have heard it several times in your potential client engagements or you may be wondering for yourself – can content marketing be tested?
To put it simply… no.
But, don’t worry! Just because content marketing takes time doesn’t mean there aren’t indicators of what is working for a brand and what is not.
In this episode of Content & Conversation, CEO Ross Hudgens and Drew Page, Associate Director of Marketing, discuss the philosophy behind good content marketing and why the best results can take up to six months.
- 00:53: The philosophy behind testing content marketing
- 1:39: Why we don’t do short engagements
- 2:25: How building a recognizable brand plays a part
- 3:03: Best-in-class content = time
- 3:44: The timeline from first day of engagement to ranking page 1
- 6:19: Difference in timeline for a low-authority website
- 7:36: How to deal with clients new to content marketing
- 8:58: Case study examples
- 10:24: Why six months is the magic number
- 11:01: How you know your content isn’t working