Wondering why your digital PR strategy isn’t moving the needle? If your campaigns seem to miss the mark, you’re not alone.
Digital PR, much like its traditional counterpart, plays a pivotal role in shaping public perception of your brand. However, the involvement of digital PR agencies often results in the brand getting lost amidst a high volume of assets that veer off-topic.
Not only does this result in unrealistic link goals, but it can also inadvertently cause more harm than good.
Join us on this episode of Content & Conversation as Ross and Drew uncover the “holy grail” of effective digital PR. They explore the importance of keyword-driven research, the power of thought leadership, and the significant impact of SEO fundamentals.
Additionally, the pair delve into the high-value influence of long-form assets such as reports or surveys.
- 00:23: Does digital PR have enough value per link?
- 4:35: How to execute link building effectively
- 6:40: Breaking down the value of links by industry
- 7:29: Off-brand digital PR — the “Principal—Agent” problem
- 9:59: Deploying digital PR campaigns 1-4x a year
- 11:50: Why keyword-driven digital PR makes the most impact
- 13:08: How to fuel internal linking across your site
- 14:29: Digital PR best practices, the fundamentals
- 15:49: Final tips, tricks, and tactics