Successful content marketing requires a multitude of strategies working in harmony. Is your current strategy more cacophony than symphony?
A business without a content strategy is an orchestra without a conductor.
Outreach requires a combination of strategies, and if the brass, strings, winds, and percussion of content marketing are misaligned, there can be dissonance regarding your performance.
Successful content marketing, however, harmonizes SEO, optimization, linking structure, and great writing into a symphony of results — and that’s where a great conductor, or a B2B content marketing agency, can be worth its weight in gold.
We know our worth here at Siege — in fact, we generate over $145 million in yearly traffic value for our clients. However, we’re not the only option on the market, and we would like to highlight some of the best B2B content marketing agencies out there.
Read on to find a perfect conductor for your content marketing efforts.
Best B2B Content Marketing Agencies
- Siege Media – Best Overall
- Omniscient Digital – Best for SaaS
- Animalz – Best for Technical B2B
- Optimist – Best for SaaS
- Foundation – Best for Canadian B2B
- BeamContent – Best for Copywriting
- Grow and Convert – Best for Agencies
- Codeless – Best for Long-form Content
- Gorilla 76 – Best for Manufacturers
- Velocity Partners – Best for SaaS
- ProperExpression – Best for Mid-Market
1. Siege Media
- Best for: Premium SEO content
- Industries: SaaS, fintech, e-commerce
- Strengths: SEO-focused content that continuously drives rankings, profitability, and ROI
- Recognizable clients: Asana, HubSpot, Intuit QuickBooks, Zendesk
Although our client success is easy to see, what truly sets us apart is in the details.
With 10 years of experience, we have perfected our end-to-end content marketing methodology, and it starts with a comprehensive Keyword Opposition To Benefit (KOB) analysis. By determining the perfect keywords to target, and when to target them, we set the optimal foundation for rapid, exponential content growth.
From there, our expansive team of content marketing strategists, managers, editors, designers, developers, and SEO professionals bring these keywords to life — expertly crafting unique, high-quality content such as articles, infographics, calculators, quizzes, and more that resonates perfectly with ideal prospects.
While other agencies may move on at this point, we know that once we hit “publish” our work is just beginning. Continuous analytics tracking, monthly content reports, and on-page UX recommendations put the finishing touches on our proven and profitable content marketing strategy.
We are the content marketing agency brands hire when their ROI isn’t optimal — could that be you?
2. Omniscient Digital
- Best for: Mid-market SaaS
- Industries: B2B and SaaS
- Strengths: High-quality content that keeps business growth in mind
- Recognizable clients: AppSumo, Lokalise, Vendr, Jasper
Primarily serving B2B software companies, Omniscient Digital seeks to build the strategic moat that is high-quality content.
This agency is confident in its internal talent’s ability to achieve repeatable results — and with team members boasting companies such as HubSpot, Shopify, and Workato on their resumes, it’s hard to blame them. Parlaying knowledge from these tech giants, they have created unique growth strategies focused on quality and performance.
Omniscient does business based on three core concepts: Content should be tied to business performance, high-quality content is hard to compete with, and processes should always be improved upon — all of these leading to concrete results for any business.
- Best for: Technical B2B
- Industries: Technology, B2B, SaaS
- Strengths: Educational long-form content for business professionals
- Recognizable clients: Amazon, Google, Noom, Zendesk
Animalz specializes in the type of long-form content that your readers will get engrossed in.
Prioritizing written education, this agency seeks to help companies speak directly to their audiences — whether those seats are filled with everyday workers seeking to improve their processes, or executives, managers, and other specialized professionals.
Stretching across a range of technical B2B industries, Animalz aims to make sense of the complex, and turn your readers into experts in their respective fields.
- Best for: Mid-market SaaS
- Industries: B2B, SaaS
- Strengths: Highly strategic and structured approach to content marketing
- Recognizable clients: Hellosign, Neighbor, Submittable, Kubera
Focusing on organic growth engines, Optimist is a full-service agency that helps clients from Series A level to IPO.
Casting aside the “blog and pray” method that plagues other agencies, Optimist begins their content creation process with a defined strategy — one that interlocks SEO, content, and linking structure into a well-oiled outreach machine.
Their guiding principles are focused on working with purpose and continuously improving, and this agency can bring an effective and decisive approach to your content strategy.
- Best for: Canadian B2B
- Industries: Software, manufacturing, B2B, and SaaS
- Strengths: End-to-end content approach from formulation to distribution
- Recognizable clients: Shopify, Mashable, Business Insider, LinkedIn
Foundation is a self-proclaimed team of strategists, creators, and tinkerers that helps B2B businesses produce content that shapes their culture.
Far too often they see companies employ the “set and forget” method of content creation — publishing content and then moving on — and seek to rectify this mistake across industries and individual content plans.
With an end-to-end approach to content creation, Foundation can take on every aspect of the process from initial strategy to distribution. Combine this with their transparency and commitment to success, you can give your business an edge in the marketplace.
- Best for: B2B copywriting
- Industries: B2B, SaaS
- Strengths: Engaging and unique content that spans across industries
- Recognizable clients: MessageBird, OnBoard, Dooly, Groundswell
With a fierce desire to create engaging content in a sea of boring and undifferentiated articles, BeamContent is the solution for businesses that need to spruce up their outreach.
They know better than anyone that businesses and content teams can feel overwhelmed, leading to the all-too-common pitfalls of unfocused content planning and siloed content and resulting in boring and ineffective content — rendering the previous time spent creating it moot.
BeamContent can bring trust and brand authority to your business, collaborating with your team, customers, and partners every step of the way.
7. Grow and Convert
- Best for: Agencies
- Industries: B2B, SaaS
- Strengths: Helps growing businesses to rank for their highest-value keywords
- Recognizable clients: Aura, Patreon, Persona, Scribe
Focusing on high-value keywords, Grow and Convert helps businesses formulate their outreach strategy and produce high-quality content.
Since its formation in 2015, the agency has noticed some key missteps in the content industry that they seek to rectify: prioritizing traffic over conversions, casting aside high-intent keywords, and a lack of product copywriting, to name a few.
Instead, they focus on the methods that work: strong keyword generation, technical SEO, product-focused content, and link building.
Grow and Convert can aid your business in higher-quality keywords, strategy, and content.
- Best for: Long-form content
- Industries: B2B, SaaS
- Strengths: Helps saas, affiliate, and service-oriented websites generate profitable long-form content
- Recognizable clients: Monday, Robinhood, Zapier, Freshworks
Through SEO, content, and PR efforts, Codeless helps industry leaders to generate long-term ROI.
This agency oversees the publication of hundreds of SERP-topping pieces per month — even in the most competitive spaces and industries. Weaving in a combination of strategy, writing, design, video, and PR, Codeless can deliver high-quality long-form content to your readers.
Working with some of the biggest names in SaaS, they are a perfect partner for better outreach.
9. Gorilla 76
- Best for: B2B manufacturers
- Industries: Industrial, manufacturing
- Strengths: Full-scale content management for industrial businesses
- Recognizable clients: Davron Technologies, Multi-Tek
Boasting more than a decade of industry experience, Gorilla 76 helps B2B manufacturers with their outreach through focused revenue growth strategies.
With a client list featuring businesses in robotics, industry 4.0 tech, contract manufacturers, machine builders, and engineering OEMs, this agency has mastered outreach for the oft-forgotten industries of content marketing.
Industrial companies need just as good of a content strategy as businesses in more traditional categories — and if you are a B2B manufacturer that needs a new partner, Gorilla 76 is an experienced and reputable option.
10. Velocity Partners
- Best for: B2B tech
- Industries: B2B, technology
- Strengths: Full-service content marketing for a constantly evolving tech industry
- Recognizable clients: OpenMarket, Informatica, Constellant,
Keeping up with the ever-changing tech industry, Velocity Partners helps B2B businesses stay on top of trends, accelerate their pipeline, and create quality content.
Following a trio of guiding principles — “meaning, metrics, and mojo” — this agency helps brands find relevant stories for their audience with the help of analytics and good old-fashioned confidence.
If you are in need of a partner that can handle content marketing, strategy, performance, and UX, then Velocity Partners is a great opportunity for your business.
11. Proper Expression
- Best for: Mid sized B2B
- Industries: B2B, B2C
- Strengths: Growth marketing, demand generation, and optimization for a wide range of industries
- Recognizable clients: DeskDirector, Robocorp, Inspirata, Paul Stuart
ProperExpression is a full-stack marketing agency that continuously leverages best practices to create meaningful impacts for their clients. While being a smaller agency, what they lack in size they make up for in experience, optimization, and results.
Focusing on four primary client KPIs — ROI, profitability, revenue, and customer acquisition — this agency sits at the self-proclaimed crossroads of science, digital innovation, and art to come up with unique solutions to quantifiable problems.
Featuring experienced leadership and team members, this small-but-mighty agency will help you create content that resonates with your audience.
Content Marketing With Siege
At the end of the day, the best B2B content marketing agency for you is the one that fits your needs perfectly — and experience, thorough communication, and repeatable results should be at the forefront of that decision.
While we like to talk the talk at Siege with informational posts and guides, we can also walk the walk — and we have nearly $150 million in generated traffic revenue to prove it.
If you are ready to partner with an agency that will be with you every step of the way in the outreach process, check out our content strategy and content creation services today.