Lily Ray joins us on Content & Conversation.
ChatGPT, Bard, Chatbot — 2023 has been a whirlwind of new technology. What does this mean for the future of content strategy and SEO?
In short? It’s complicated. However, Lily Ray, Senior Director, SEO & Head of Organic Research at Amsive Digital was eager to share her latest predictions and analysis in this episode.
With over 12 years of full-time SEO experience in verticals of all kinds, not only did Lily write “The Role of AI Content in SEO” to further break down Google’s expectations and how experience, expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness (E-E-A-T) still plays a role in content success, but she was also kind enough to share more of her insights on Content & Conversation.
In this episode, Lily joins Ross to hash out the worry that comes with artificial intelligence and what we’ve known traditionally as SEO.
They chat through the latest announcements and integrations from Bing and Google, the pros and cons of its current capabilities, and how it’s still very possible to use it your advantage and overcome the noise.
- 00:09: Welcome, Lily Ray, Senior Director, SEO & Head of Organic Research at Amsive Digital
- 00:41: Breaking down Bing’s AI integration and Google’s AI announcement
- 2:23: Lily’s take on the future of AI integration and SEO
- 10:36: The competition between Google and ChatGPT
- 13:06: How to incorporate AI content generation into your strategy
- 16:41: Best use cases for AI content tools
- 20:38: AI content tools for enterprise vs. small businesses
- 22:42: Why the case studies of AI content generation success are problematic
- 28:42: Lily’s clients and their stance on AI content tools
- 32:55: How will AI content generation evolve from here?
- 36:35: Where to find Lily Ray
- Getty Images Sues Stable Diffusion for $1.8 Trillion
- Google’s Guidance About AI-Generated Content
- “The Role of AI Content in SEO” by Lily Ray
- CNET’s AI Journalist Commits Plagiarism
- Yandex Ranking Factors Explained by ChatGPT
- Follow Lily on LinkedIn
- Follow Lily on Twitter
- Follow Ross on Twitter
- Send Us an Email